Crescent Love notebook
(Yoake Mae Yori Ruri Iro Na)
Beware of Spoilers
- 1 My word, this chracter design gets Divergence Eve a good run for its money.
- 1 So, World exposition is over. Yokatta.
- 1 Nose-pinching habit is great!
- 1 The Surprise Scene. Heh. Everyone knows except the hero. Nice going
across the eyecatch, too.
- 1 Have to pause to chuckle well. They sure lay it on thick.
- 1 I suppose they have drugs to cure the bone loss in reduced gravity.
- 1 Far too comical to be agreeable completely.
- 1 Princess - Reagan, Thatcher
- 2 OP does not seem extraordinary.
Changing tune style: no less than 4 segments.
- 2 Gravity control systems in residential areas prevent atrophy. Sci-Fantasy.
[it bothers -- too close to home]
- 3 Cantalope was well drawn, only poorly positioned <>
- 3 Parody for the Iron Chef FTW
- 4 CPR is like the *oldest* trick in the book. Oh, come on.
- 4 My word, the documentary bit is hilarious. Not a high-brow comedy,
- 4 Indiana Jones thing is funny too. I'm in a funny mood.
- 4 Chibified views are welcome too. Unbelievable.
- 4 Fighting princess was a riot. (hate clanking weapons)
- 5 Parodying a reality show, skipping.
- 5 Cute little Feena and Tatsuya
<zaitcev> Jeeeeesus, I'm at ep.5 of Crescent Love and it seems to be really trying my enthusiasm with idiotic writing. I'm watching two little kids bonding over their respective mothers' death. Oh yay, how imaginative.
—But it was cute! -- ed.
- 6 OP is the best part of the anime. Sad.
- 6 Oh please not Survivor's parody...
- 7 Both writers and Mai (the imouto) are way too clumsy (the fallen chair).
- 7 On noes, now Mission Impossible? Heh.
- 7 Confession (probably filmed :-))